This is only coming from my point of view, but I feel that there are some things that people who are part of the Autism Spectrum must know when it comes to the challenges they experience in every day life. This list will start with 10 things, but it will surely grow over time.
1) Be yourself. Don't try to be someone you're not. You'll find yourself in trouble if you force a false image onto yourself.
2) Interactivity provides opportunity. Nothing will really change unless you have the courage to step out and interact with people. You never know what opportunities will appear for you.
3) Fight depression. People with Autism can easily feel the need to become depressed because of a variety of things not going right for them. Hang in there. Keep swimming.
4) Fight for what you believe in. Don't feel pressured to drop your point of view if there's nothing wrong with that view. You have your own thoughts and opinions. Use them.
5) Whatever it is that you're gifted in, try the best you can to bring out that gift. It doesn't help to hide that gift of yours. A gift is a positive thing. Show that gift to others.
6) Find joy and happiness in whatever it is that you do. If you're not happy doing something after some time, re-evaluate that thing and think about other options.
7) Don't be afraid to tell people that you have some form of Autism. I know this is a tough one, but if people are aware of your condition, communication can/will become more favorable.
8) If you suffer from bullying, a form of disrespect and hatred, NEVER stoop down to the levels of your bullies. You are above such nonsense. Be peaceful.
9) Be honest with your friends, your family and yourself. It's self-explanatory.
10) Find your voice in a conversation. Especially when more than 2 people are in a discussion, you may feel lost in the shuffle. Don't be afraid to chime in with your thoughts.